TERMS OF SERVICE AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”)
1. CHANGE OF USE
2. ADDITIONAL TERMS
3. POLICY OF ELECTRONIC DELIVERY AND YOUR CONSENT
You agree that we may send you any necessary notices, agreements and other information concerning the Site using electronic means of communication. If you no longer agree to receive messages using electronic means of communication, you must stop using the Site.
5. CHANGES TO SITE
We can at any time and without notice to cancel or change any service or opportunity on the Site.
6. Access costs
You must at his own expense the equipment and Internet connection, you will be required to access the site and use it. If your access to the Site is done using the telephone line, please call your local phone company and find out what fees apply to your selected access numbers - international or otherwise. Furthermore, if access to the site is carried out using a wireless device (eg, cell phones), your ISP, for example, a provider of wireless communications may charge you for warning notices, use a web browser, send and receive messages and other services that require airtime and usage of wireless data services. Check with your service provider, and specify which rates apply to you. You are solely responsible for all expenses incurred by you in order to get access to the Site by any means or another wireless connection.
7. YOUR COMMITMENT
7.1 You can use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not be placed on the Site or transmitted through any information or other materials and to carry out any kind of action was that:
1. violate the rights of others, including, among other things, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, advertising, or other proprietary rights;
2. is unlawful or illegal, contain threats, are defamatory, libelous, or fraudulent, violate the right to privacy, contain explicit text or graphic descriptions of sexual acts, or are pornographic;
3. victimized, persecuted, humiliated or intimidated by any person or group of persons on the basis of his or their religion, gender, sexual orientation, racial or ethnic origin, age or disability;
4. It is intended to impersonate any other person or entity, including
5. contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that violate, remove or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
6. encourage behavior that may result in criminal or civil liability;
8. prevent others to use the Site.
7.2 You may not use our site:
1. for the purpose of commercial gain;
2. to implement whatever was advertising without our prior written permission;
3. for providing false personal information or any information or materials related to the others, without the permission of those individuals.
7.3 By using this site, you agree:
2. to ensure accuracy and timely update your contact information;
3. transfer or provide your password to others without our permission.
7.4 You may not use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair our servers or networks or interfere with the use of the Site and enjoy it with any other parties. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, user accounts, computer systems or networks through hacking, password mining or any other means. We have the right to use any means of legal and technical protection to prevent violations of this provision and to enforce compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
Each user can have only one account. We reserve the right to delete an entry if a player has created several records, or any other reasons.
7.5 You may not use the Site or any of our communication tools for the direct or indirect transfer of any initiative bulk messages (spam) (including e-mails and instant messages). You may not collect information about our users for the purpose of sending unsolicited bulk messages to them or to facilitate such communication. You may not encourage others or authorize others to use the Site in violation of the terms of this paragraph. We have the right to immediately terminate your access to the Site or use it and take any other legal action if you or another person using your access to the Site violate these provisions. We may use any technical means of protection to prevent receipt of unsolicited bulk messages to our computer network or communication network, use or location of the latter in our computer networks or communication networks.
7.6 In relation to any information or materials that you created and placed on the Site or transmitted through the Site and protected with the intellectual property rights (or other similar rights), we should be given a non-exclusive (simple) license is perpetual, non-transferable and sublicensable operating throughout the world, which does not require royalties, and we have in this case the right to use such intellectual property on the Site, or any other media or in connection with them.
7.7 If you provide information or other material from the "public" privacy settings, this means that each visitor will have access to this information and we will not in any way to control this information and its use by others.
7.9 If you select a username, we reserve the right to remove it or claim to it, if we deem it appropriate.
8. Licenses for use of the SITE
9. AGE RESTRICTIONS
By using the Site, you confirm that you are 13 years old or if you are under 13 years old, that you are near any of their parents or guardian who directly looks after you. If you are under 13 years of age do not access the Site without the direct supervision of any of the parents or guardian. If your computer, a device that provides access to the Internet, connect to the Internet and / or other equipment (whether their own or rented) provide access or helping users access to the Site or its services, you agree not to assist, intentionally or unintentionally, access to the Site or its services to children up to 13 years if they are not under the direct supervision of the trustee or any of the parents. If you give to children under 13 years of access or access to the Site with your computer device that provides access to the Internet, connect to the Internet and / or other equipment (whether their own or leased) without the direct supervision of such children their guardian or any parent, you take full responsibility for any consequences and the company
10. Property rights
intellectual property rights to the website:
We own the intellectual property rights to the design of the Site and the information on it, including the site name, look and feel we used color combinations, button shapes, and other graphic elements of the Site. This intellectual property is protected by international treaties and laws on copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other proprietary rights. For example, we own the copyright in the selection, organization, arrangement and modernization of the Site, as well as our original materials contained in the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights in the game:
We own the intellectual property rights to most of the games on the site, and some games we requested and obtained permission from the known copyright owners. For some games we could not find any information about the copyright, and for some games such information is already impossible to obtain because they are used throughout the Internet. Some games can be enjoyed subject to certain restrictions source. As far as we can tell, these initial constraints respected by
11 CLAIMS FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
If you believe any copyright or other intellectual property rights (hereinafter - "IPRs"), that you may have violated this Site or the Site immediately notify us by providing us with the:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the owner of intellectual property rights or the person authorized to act on behalf of such holder;
2. description of the IP right that you feel violated and a description of infringing activities;
3. identification of the location where the original or a certified copy of the copyrighted work, for example, URL-address of the site on which they are placed, or the name of the book in which the work is published, or, in the case of a registered brand name, an excerpt from the relevant register, confirming registration;
4. if you do not own the IP rights, a copy of the license under which you may use and protect the IP rights;
5. identification of URL-addresses or other places on the site where the material that you believe is in violation of IP rights (this information must be specific enough to enable us to locate such material);
6. your name and full contact information;
7. a statement from you about what you really believe that the disputed use of this material was not permitted by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
12 THIRD PARTY SITES; ADVERTISERS
The Site may contain links to third-party websites, including links, resulting from the automatic search. Some of these sites may contain questionable, illegal or incorrect materials. The presence of such links does not mean that we endorse these sites or third-party services. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any content or other materials contained on such third-party sites. Any transactions carried out by you with advertisers found on the web site is only between you and the advertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any damages or any claim that you may submit to such advertiser.
13 Use of the software
We provide this Site "as is", in an accessible form, and with the possible disadvantages.
15 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Your sole and exclusive remedy in the event of any dispute with us is to discontinue your use of the Site. We are not responsible for any indirect losses or damages, special damages, or damages awarded as the penalties incurred as a result of your use of the Site, or the inability to use it, depending on your use of the Site. These exclusions apply to any claims for lost profits, loss of data, intangible assets (goodwill), stop operation, failure or malfunction of the computer or any other commercial damages or injury, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages . Since the legislation of certain countries or territories do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential damages in those countries or in those areas of our responsibility and our parent company and our suppliers is limited to the extent permitted by applicable law.
You agree on your first request to defend and indemnify us, our parent and other affiliated companies, as well as employees, contractors, officers, management and agents of these companies for all liabilities and claims, and to pay all costs, including attorneys' fees, that may arise as a result of your use of the Site or the abuse of the services offered on the Website. We reserve the right for you and your account is fully assume the defense and resolution of any procedural issues that would otherwise require you to protect us from liability, in which case you will be required to cooperate with us, helping to protect any means .
17 INTERNATIONAL USE
We make no warranty that the materials posted on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the territory of the Russian Federation; access to the Site from territories where the materials posted on the site are illegal is prohibited. If you decide to access the site from any place outside the territory of the Russian Federation, you are doing it on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
18 ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND SEVERABILITY